Wednesday, January 28

I promise to do better this time!!

Well it has been a long, long time. I have been rubbish, what more can I say!!
Christmas came and went in a flash, but what a glorious flash it was. We spent lots of time with friends and family and got some lovely gifts. Some of the item's I received go as follows:
*2 doll's (very lovely, but a little eerie when together)
*a natural light alarm clock (brilliant, no more horrible alarm noises just a gentle stirring into the day)
*lego head cookie jar (no cookies as yet but decorative and genius)
*cd's (which for anyone that knows me will realise any donation on this front is greatly appreciated, as I'm useless at buying music)
Too many other great things to mention (I've been spoilt)

More than anything else though it was just lovely to spend time relaxing with friends and enjoying their company which is all to sparse most of the year!

I haven't finished with this blog, but I want to put up some images and the batteries aren't charged so I'll get back to it asap.

Well it wasn't to hard to get started again, and as I said I promise to do better this time!!

No comments: