Friday, December 25

Crimbo 09

I'm completely exhausted. Christmas has been as wonderful as ever but made even more special by seeing two old and close friends. Only trouble is, I drank too much, ate no food and subsequently ended up rather drunk. That was yesterday, and it has made today slightly quieter on the festive front. Only 2 small drinks for me, but of course plenty of grub!!!
I got fabulous gifts, of which I will post photo's of at a later date, but the best thing of all was sharing it with these lovely people.
From top left: Andrew, Ben and Neil
From bottom left: Rachel, Me and Sarah
We spent alot of time taking portraits having a crossbow tornement (explanation at a later date), playing The Name Game, eating and generally having a fab time.
Thanks for the memories guys.

No comments: