Monday, April 19

Mondays have become great!

It's official.
Mondays I think have become my favourite day.
At the minute I am fortunate enough to spend Mondays concentrating on my own work.
This accompanied with Adam Buxton's Big Mixtape proves to be a lovely way to start the week!
So this morning I have been sewing and appliqueing.
And now just before lunch I've produced a slightly dodgy drawing.
This poor creature has been plonked in a tuxedo and bow tie which is quite clearly a little tight for his large neck!
So to add insult to injury I have drawn a bad picture of the event.
Sorry.
Happy Monday to you.

The wonderful campness of Dolly Parton - Mule Skinner Blues.
Prince - Delirious.
Sheena Easton - For Your Eyes Only. Making me feel like I'm at the arse end of a wedding reception disco!
Yeah, but I still like it.

No comments: